Thursday 7 February 2013

New Clothing Items

Hello Jammers! Firstly, there is a new Heart Eye Patch down at Bahari Bargains. Just in time for Valentines Day!
So are these new Heart Earmuffs. Also, it is great for the cold.
 Now I will be starting a post called "Gaming Saturday" and that means that I will be posting every Saturday, a tip about games in Animal Jam. So here is Game Tip number 1!
A fast and easy way to earn gems is by playing Falling Phantoms. You can find the game at Temple of Zios or you can buy your own arcade of Falling Phantoms. All you have to do is dodge those nasty phantoms and during the game, you can also collect some extra gems! Every time you collect some gems, it adds 25 more gems to your reward at the end. My highest I've collected has been 400 gems I think... Let us see what your highest score has been!
That has been it for now. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...